Associate Positions and Fellowships
Advisory Roles / Memberships
- (2014) Health Tech & You Awards, London (Judge)
- (2014) Fame Lab Manchester (Judge)
- (2013-) Advisory Board, NeoHumanitas, Switzerland based think-tank
- (2014-) News Media Coalition, Social Media Group
- (2013-) International Olympic Committee Young Reporters programme, social media mentor
- (2012-) Digital Futures 2050, European Parliament project
- (2012-) Arts and Humanities Research Council Peer Review College
- (2012-2013) Box Office Bioethics jury, for Nuffield Council on Bioethics
- (2011-2012) Immortal, Collaborator, Wellcome Trust project by designer Revital Cohen
- (2010-2012) #media2012, Founder.
- (2010-2011) Glasgow City of Science Media Group
- (2010-) ONSCENITY: Sex, Commerce, Media and Technology in Contemporary Society, AHRC Research Network.
- (2010-) Olympics Special Interest Group, HEA for Hospitality, Leisure, Sport and Tourism.
- (2010-2012) Wasted, artist project by Gina Czarnecki on stem cells
- (2010-2012) The Human Race, Scotland and Medicine, London 2012 Art project.
- (2010) Genetic Heirloom, Collaborator, Wellcome Trust project by Revital Cohen(2010-2011) Co-Chair, RE:WIRE – Media Art Histories Conference, Liverpool.
- (2009-2010) True North Media House, Vancouver 2010 Independent Olympic Games time Media Centre
- (2008-2009) Advisor to Revital Cohen’s Genetic Heirloom, a Wellcome Trust Arts Award
- (2004-2010) Health Care Analysis, Springer (Editorial Board)
- (2003-2006) Genomics, Society and Policy (Editorial Board)